Standardized testing is rarely fun, and causes a high degree of stress and anxiety for nearly every student at one point or another. As an L1 standardized test tutor, you will serve as a beacon of hope and guidance for students and families as they traverse the SAT, ACT, or SSAT preparation process. Qualified candidates will be comfortable working in both one-on- one and classroom environments, and will have themselves scored within the top 1% on the concerned test. While proficiency in multiple standardized tests is strongly preferred, we are happy to consider accomplished applicants for individual exams.
- A degree (or degree in progress) from an Ivy League university
- A minimum of 10 hours per week to dedicate to tutoring
- A desire to learn and master new and updated material
- Strong communication skills to make academic concepts accessible to students
- Enjoys working with students to achieve their goals